Sunday, May 20, 2012

ION CLEANSE

This cleanse pulls the toxins out of the body through the feet.
hear what people are saying about my cleanses:
Come to get your cleanse.

  • Thanks so much Ba Ra Ka Divine! My friends and I will return forsure!

    We would like to thank all of the supporters of the free friend Saturday for Ion cleanse foot detox. We will be offering this special every other Saturday. The next one will be on June 2nd. Come and bring a friend to enjoy the vibes and get the toxins out. It is my pleasure to serve you. Ba Ra Ka Divine
  • The end result of my Ion cleanse but to a new beginning! I felt alive and I also could walk down the steps without knee pain. Let's see what the Ion cleanse can do for you.
  • We would like to thank all of the supporters of the free friend Saturday for Ion cleanse foot detox. We will be offering this special every other Saturday. The next one will be on June 2nd. Come and bring a friend to enjoy the vibes and get the toxins out. It is my pleasure to serve you.
  • The start of my Ion foot detox cleans


No comments:

Post a Comment