Wednesday, May 2, 2012

BE GRATEFUL FOR THE LITTLE THINGS

When I think about all of my experiences.  I am profoundly grateful.  Although it may not seem to go my way.  I am profoundly grateful, for that experience taught me something.  As I stay in tune to my true self it enables me to recognize, adhere to and act on all the opportunities for evolving each day.  Ponder on this:  If it weren't for the bees pollinating, we would not have food that sustains life, trees that give us oxygen and clean the ecosystem, honey that heal wounds and sweeten our palate. These are necessities to sustain life.  So take some time to THINK about the people, places, things and experiences that continue to cross our paths and be grateful.  Everything is in DIVINE order and I AM profoundly grateful.   

No comments:

Post a Comment