Monday, April 30, 2012

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”

 

This is statement is profound.  So may people, things and predicaments are such tiny matters, yes we stress over them.  I was in predicament yesterday.  As you all know I have this event coming up.  I tested my machine and it did not work.  With that being said I would only have 5 days to get it together.  I was stressing a little bit.  Then a calm came over me. "Everything is in control."  My predicament changed into a positive one from the positive attitude of my thoughts and actions.  A new machine is on the way and it will get here before Wed thanks to my beloved.  It is on now.


What is inside of us is more powerful than any outside force.  Realize and Know that.  Put it into practice.

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment