Friday, April 6, 2012

Hotep, Gods and Goddesses,

When you are changing your lifestyle in any fashion it is best to always stay on your square.   I've fallen off of my square numerous times because variables like stress, intimidation, admonishment by people who choose not to do their due diligence of knowing what the truth is and standing in Maat.  We were between vegetarianism and pescatarianism for the past 6 years.  Although I sent my son with his healthy meals I discovered my family members gave my son meat and shellfish. When confronted their only form of defense is " Your Gran daddy ate it and he lived to be 93."  But at what quality of life?  Well let's see:   He became blind, had diabetes, Hypertension, High lipids and about 4 cancers. The bladder cancer and allo pathetic medicine caused him to leave this physical plane.  My point is, if you have antagonistic people in your life ( including ) family giving you grief, not respecting your way of life because you have the knowledge and wisdom to evolve, remove them from your life immediately in LOVE.  Because being around dead people is detrimental to your health. This is the time to evolve mental, spiritual, physical, emotional and financially unhampered. Love Always.

1 comment:

  1. Hotep Baraka Divine, this Noble Amen Hetep, "The Earth Science Green Baba"
    My New Face Book page is called "Ta Moor re, Earth Science Green Village." that should be up by monday.

    ReplyDelete