Sunday, April 8, 2012

Greetings Creations of the creator

A couple of weeks ago I went to a place called Epic Curls in regency mall(kiosk in front of Victoria's Secret) .  They sell natural hair products the goddess that owns the establishment is Divine.  Normally if my hair got too long I would cut it down to a Caesar. Because I have all of these good products, my hair is manageable. It has always been manageable, but I did not know it.  Some of the Items I purchased are My honey Child, Qhemet and the She Scentit line.  They work wonderful on my hair. Since I am being proactive about my health inside and out I decided to start getting my hair done.  I found a beautiful Goddess( Kelli Johnson)  at Empire Beauty school on Broad Street.( she is Divine also) She is full service. Hair , Nails , Facials and waxing. (They have reduced prices, Therefore you don't have to spend an arm and leg..  She only does natural hair and refuses to do a relaxer.  She does an excellent job in bringing your natural tresses to its true glory. Check the Goddess out.  She convinced me not to cut my hair off. 

Love Always  Peace  

No comments:

Post a Comment