Friday, April 27, 2012

CANCER AND TREATMENT THEREOF

There is a place called Friend and Hand Herbs In A Basket. I go to this family owned place to get herbs and Cha Hunza Class Water.  Most of the time when I go in with my son there is a lady who would quell my little chap's curiosity.  She would joke and play with him and also ask him some thought evoking questions.  I went to that store yesterday and to my astonishment found out the woman died of cancer.  From what I have seen people ( including immediate family) go through as far as treatment is concerned is saddening.  I realize I am responsible for my own health.  Too many people have gone to the next realm too soon because of the advice and treatment of a Dr. who knows only one type of modality of masking disease.  Did you know the survival rate of treatment for cancer is Very misleading. http://medicalconsumers.org/tag/5-year-cancer-survival-rate-misleading/      There is big money in keeping people sick.  There are other alternatives.  Please do your due diligence before making a decision out of ignorance because someone you perceive has you best interest at heart has a perceived notion of being god over peoples health.  The only person who has power over that is the MOST HIGH GOD AND SUSTAIN-ER OF LI FE.  Allow the God in you to make those decisions.  Don't allow someone to use fear to cajole you to take treatment.  Do your research because IGNORANCE KILLS.

PEACE AND LOVE    

No comments:

Post a Comment