Friday, April 13, 2012

Highest Greetings

My earth day is coming up  This April.  Most people ask me what I want for my initial arrival.  I always ask for something health related.  ( Massage, Holistic Dr. visit, Teeth cleaning, Colonic, acupuncture  Or any other health modality beneficial to homeostasis.  Well this year I asked for a Gym membership. The gentleman Ray assisted me with the membership. He hooked me up.  Go see him at Golds
(804) 968-4653
8904 W Broad St
Richmond, VA 23294  Tell him I sent you.    Since I am loosing all of this weight I want to tone it up.  If you look at my picture on my last few post I am smaller.  I lost 12 pounds and counting.  I was close 200 Pounds.  Changing my dietary habits and way of life has been the catalyst for the weight loss and better health.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment